Monday 15 September 2014

Ten Songs A Straight Man Should NEVER Sing In Public




It's one thing to get up on a karaoke stage and sing any of these songs. In those cases, you're obviously trying to be funny. Sometimes it works, and sometimes...well, you know.
But other times you may be in a department store, a restaurant, an elevator, or anywhere else in public, and one of these songs comes out of nowhere, and you unconsciously start singing along, until you realize the words you're actually singing. You're a man after all, and you want to avoid this at all costs.. Okay..

1. "It's Raining Men"

Sample Lyric: "It's raining men, Hallelujah!!"

2. "Man, I Feel Like a Woman"

Sample Lyric: "Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy. Forget I'm a lady. Man shirts, short skirts, oh, oh, oh."

3. "Single Ladies"

Sample Lyric: "I got gloss on my lips, a man on my hips."

4. "Let's Hear It For the Boy"

Sample Lyric: "'Cause what he does, he does so well, makes me wanna yell!"

5. "Material Girl"

Sample Lyric: "Some boys kiss me, some boys hug me, I think they're okay."

6. "I Am Woman"

Sample Lyric: "I am strong, I am invincible, I am woman!"

7. "I'm Every Woman"

Sample Lyric: "I'm every woman, it's all in me. Anything you want done, baby I'll do it naturally."

8. "I Feel Pretty"

Sample Lyric: "I feel stunning, and entrancing, feel like running and dancing for joy, for I'm loved by a pretty wonderful boy!"

9. "Just A Girl"

Sample Lyric: "I'm just a girl, lucky me!"

10. "(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman"

Sample Lyric: "You make me feel like a natural woman." 


After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

No comments:

Post a Comment